Isotherm CRUISE Refrigerators are the outcome of careful research that combines technological innovation with sophisticated, yet practical design.
Marine refrigerators operate under tough conditions: they must withstand violent movements, operate noiselessly, be thoroughly reliable and perhaps, most important of all, consume an absolute minimum of battery power.
It is our mission to design and build high-quality and energyefficient marine refrigeration systems exclusively for sailing yachts and motor cruisers.
Some configuration options:
- Custom door panel: door panel can be selected according to the customer needs
- Different side frames: 2 up to 3 side frames for an easy installation and 3 up to 4 side frames for a complete flush integration
- Complete stainless steel design (doors and handles)
- Different cooling systems: ventilated as standard, water-cooled with a self pumping kit (patented) and water-cooled through a sea water pump for tropical conditions
- Universal kit AC/DC optional: allows sufficient power supply all over the world
- ASU system (patented): option for reduced power consumption
Some standard features of the CRUISE line include:
- Fan-cooled 12/24V Danfoss compressor
- Custom door panels to complement any interior (grey door as standard)
- Freezer compartment (except Drink versions)
- One piece inner lining of food-quality, high density plastic with rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Constructed of corrosion resistant materials
- Interior light (not on CR 36, CR 42, CR 100)
- Innovative Isotherm door handle prevents door from being accidentally opened
- Magnetic rubber seals keep moisture out and door firmly closed
- Right hand or left hand side opening possible*