Isotherm Cruise Elegance Fridges
Isotherm Cruise Elegance marine fridges are the ultimate combination of style and technology.
Cruise Elegance fridges are designed specifically for marine use, and range from 42 litres to 130 litres in size. This range of camper van and marine fridges demonstrates the Isotherm mission to design and build high-quality and energy-efficient fridges that can withstand the rigours of off-road and marine use.
They are designed to increase efficiency and deliver greater performance in the marine and mobile environments, with robust design, top-quality insulation and doors which are two inches thick.
A magnetically sealed freezer compartment adds to the efficiency and performance of the Elegance range by tackling frosting issues. The compact freezer size also allows for storage of tall bottles on the smaller fridges where bottles can stand upright on interior shelves.
Cruise Elegance Door Panels
They are flexible in their design and the front door panels can be customized to suit the interior design of your vessel, including silver, white, black, teak, wenge, and white oak, for example. A full range of the colours is available on request.
Cruise Elegance Installation
Elegance fridges feature an innovate internal anchoring system which allows the fridge to be installed either flush mount or proud mount without a flange.
The new installation system allows an easy fixing of the cabinet directly from the interior of the fridge. The external flange is now optional for mounting the fridge to the cabinetry.
An innovative internal bushing structure prevents the crushing of the insulated side wall and a cap covers the anchoring screw for a clean, modern look.
Adavantages of the Isotherm Cruise Elegance Fridge
- 2-inch thick doors improve insulation, reduce compressor run time
- Door panel and handle can be customized in a few minutes
- Optional panels include teak, white, and black
- A new, ergonomic handle allows easy door opening and change of swing
- Branding / Logo on handle can be implemented on request with large orders
- Perfect integration with the on-board design
- Lowest power consumption on the market
- Isotherm Smart Energy Control ready (fits on Danfoss/SeCOP DC modules only)
- Easy to install