About Isotemp Basic Water Heaters
Isotemp Basic water heaters come with a brushed stainless steel cover. They also use the latest technology in their internal design.
These Isotemp water heaters are specifically designed for marine use. They come in various sizes, from 24 litres to 75 litres.
Advantages of Isotemp Basic Water Heaters
- Extra long coils for efficient heat exchange capacity
- Special 7.0 bar / 100 psi safety valve
- Simple winter drain
- Ultra-thick insulation
- Plug and play immersion heating element
- Thermostat mixing valve available as an option
- Immersion heating element available in 750, 1200, 2000 W as an option
- Robust design
- Water tank in stainless steel
- External cylinder in stainless steel
- Stable fixing feet in stainless steel
- 360 ° adjustable mounting for easy fitting
- installation also on bulkhead
Technical Specifications of Isotemp Basic Water Heaters
The Basic 24, 40 and 75 have a double heat exchanger option. This “double coil” is sometimes used by boat owners who have Webasto water heating. This maximizes use of the heating. They are often used with two engines such as a main engine and a generator. This will have the advantage of the surplus heat provided by two separate sources.