About the Isotemp Basic 30 Water Heater
Isotemp Marine Water Heaters
Isotemp marine water heaters are specifically designed for use on yachts and boats. Only high quality components are used, to ensure the best product performance.
These marine water heaters are very robust and efficiently insulated to keep warm water available at all times, whatever the conditions.
The three main Isotemp models are the Basic, Slim and Spa models. Both the water tank and external cylinder are made of stainless steel in Basic and Slim models, while the Spa range features the same internal tank in stainless steel and an outer casing made of high quality polypropylene.
Isotemp Stainless Steel Marine Water Heaters are specifically designed for use in the demanding marine environment.
The key feature is a brushed stainless steel cover, and a 316-grade stainless steel inner tank.
The latter is backed by a 5-year limited warranty against leakage due to corrosion or manufacturing defect.
Isotemp Marine Water Heaters – Model Sizes
The Basic models are 395mm in diameter. The Slim models are 295mm in diameter. The Spa models are 310mm and 390mm in diameter. Basic and Spa are shorter with the Slim being longer for volumes offered. You can find specific dimensions of each series on the product pages for individual tanks. The Basic series details are given on the chart below.
They achieve high capacity via positioning of the heat exchanger as well as the immersion heating element. The Basic line has a larger diameter (16 inches) and shorter length.
Features of the Isotemp Basic 30 Hot Water Tank
- Extra long coils for heat exchange efficiency
- Special 7.0 bar / 100 psi safety valve
- Simple winter drain
- Ultra-thick insulation
- Plug and play immersion heating element
- Thermostat mixing valve protects against scalding and delivers consistent temperatures
- 750 watt heating element heats water quickly, but will not overload generators
- Optional 1200 w/115/230 volt or 2000 w/230 volt elements for larger tanks
- Robust design
- Water tank in 316 grade stainless steel
- External cylinder in stainless steel
- Stable fixing feet in stainless steel
- Horizontal deck or bulkhead mounting
- Vertical bulkhead mounting (valves down)